Discover ConnectedCAM Citroën®, an built-in camera “made by Citroën” to capture your best driving moments, giving you freedom of spirit and, of course, improving your safety!
ConnectedCAM Citroën® is a HD camera fitted behind the rear view mirror of your car that enables you to safely take pictures and videos of your journeys. With a single click, take a photo or video with your ConnectedCAM Citroën® and share it with friends on social media (Facebook, Twitter) or by email.
FILM, SHOOT AND SHARE YOUR JOURNEYS
TRAVEL IN FULL HD
An unusual sight in traffic, a winding mountain road or a picturesque village you’re driving through? The choice is yours!
• A single click of the ConnectedCAM Citroën® button will take a photo.
• A long press on the ConnectedCAM Citroën® button will record a video for about twenty seconds.Of course, you can turn the camera off or delete your data at any time.
AWARD WINNING TECHNOLOGY
FIRSTCAR AWARDS 2019
The FirstCar judges praised ConnectedCAM Citroën® for not obscuring the drivers view and encouraging better driving for all as the driver and other drivers know their journeys are being filmed.
DISCOVER IN VIDEO HOW TO SYNCHRONISE CONNECTEDCAM CITROËN® WITH YOUR SMARTPHONE.
THE MOBILE APPLICATION
Sharing your first pictures, is easy:
1) Download the app from your app store*.
2) Log on to ConnectedCAM Citroën® via WiFi.
3) Set your publishing parameters.
4) Enter your favourite pictures or videos.
5) Share them with your friends on social media.
*The ConnectedCAM Citroën® app is compatible with iOS (9 and up) and Android (5.0 and up) devices.
In the event of an accident ConnectedCAM Citroën® is automatically activated and records and saves the footage 30 seconds before and 1 minute after the incident. This offers greater security and could be helpful when dealing with your insurance company later.
Thanks to the GPS function within the ConnectedCAM Citroën® app, you’re also able easily find your parked car.